Thurs
The cats performed more 'compliments' first thing - I was diagnosed with bean sprain AOT and my heart not working so I had to hyperventilate a bit and then was told 'you can stop breathing now'.
Then she played a bit of Barbie Horse Adventure before going out into the garden, swinging for a while, experimenting to see if the satellite dish looks any different when the telly is on, doing a bit of drawing in a Barbie Horse Adventure book she is making, whilst half watching a Pokemon film.
After a while she took a biro upstairs and did some drawings of animals/pinata characters in one of her diaries - her drawing is getting a bit more detailed again, changing with all this practice.
She spent a bit more time outside, popping in to tell me about things a few more times and then she watched a lot of recorded Bamzooki and a bit of Backyardigans.
I had quite a lot of work to do so did that whenever I could, most of the time she didn't need too much help with what she was doing but I did a fair bit of popping in and out, answering questions, etc.
Her foot and leg are really in use again now, she's so active, even when watching telly she will bounce around a lot.
When J came home, she was singing the alphabet whilst swinging in the garden.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment